Yesterday I took the train from Katoomba to Sydney and I checked into YHA Railway Square. Afterwards I went for a walk in Darling Harbour. It was bloody hot again, so I went to IMAX for some cooing down. I saw U23D, missed that one in Belgium. Right now I’m waiting for the bus to Canberra. I booked the Greyhound for only $15.
zaterdag 24 januari 2009
Gisteren ben ik met de trein van Katoomba naar Sydney gegaan en heb ingecheckt in YHA Railway Square. Daarna ben ik gaan wandelen in Darling Harbour. Het was weer bloedheet, dus ben verfrissing gaan zoeken in de IMAX. Ik heb U23D gezien, had ik gemist in Belgiƫ. Nu ben ik aan het wachten op de bus naar Canberra. Ik heb de Greyhound geboekt voor maar $15.
Yesterday I took the train from Katoomba to Sydney and I checked into YHA Railway Square. Afterwards I went for a walk in Darling Harbour. It was bloody hot again, so I went to IMAX for some cooing down. I saw U23D, missed that one in Belgium. Right now I’m waiting for the bus to Canberra. I booked the Greyhound for only $15.

Yesterday I took the train from Katoomba to Sydney and I checked into YHA Railway Square. Afterwards I went for a walk in Darling Harbour. It was bloody hot again, so I went to IMAX for some cooing down. I saw U23D, missed that one in Belgium. Right now I’m waiting for the bus to Canberra. I booked the Greyhound for only $15.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)

bloedheet... hier is het 4°C
BeantwoordenVerwijderen